Xtenex Elastic Laces
No need to untie or retie laces!
An exciting and ingenious technical shoe-lace Xtenex is now available in the UK. It is ingenious because of its simplicity as well as its practicality.
It was developed in France and has a world patent and registered trademark. Since its launch, there has been an amazing reaction to this product, and there are now top sportsmen from many high-demand disciplines using the lace in their shoes.
Many world class athletes and triathletes have switched to Xtenex as a result of the extra comfort gained while running.
Xtenex Elastic Laces are now being worn by a growing number of professional athletes; from golfers to distance runners to triathletes. They are also perfect for anyone who wears casual shoes, senior shoes, orthopedic shoes, medical shoes, diabetic shoes, children's shoes and everyone else in between.
The unique design of the Xtenex lacing system solves the problem of lace migration. Xtenex laces have an elastic core and a series of knots along the entire length of the lace at consistent length intervals. Stretch the lace and the knots disappear, allowing you to thread the lace through the eyelets. Release the tension and the knots reappear. More knots between eyelets lessens the tension; fewer knots between eyelets increases tension. This technology enhances footwear fit, comfort and performance through its many advantages:
- No need to untie or retie laces. No bows to trip over.
- Shoes can be removed and put on with speed.
- Customise your shoe to your exact foot type to avoid heel slippage and compression across the instep.
- Patented knot system allows you adjust and maintain the tension between each set of eyelets for a perfect fit. Each set remains independent of the other.
- Elasticity allows maximum comfort and improved blood circulation.
- Benefits wearers of insoles, arch supports and orthotics.
- Ideal for all age groups in both sport and casual shoes.
Instructions for lacing
- Place foot inside shoe.
- Slide one end of the lace through the eyelet
- Remove knots by stretching Xtenex on both sides of eyelet
- Slide the Xtenex freely through the eyelet
- Release the Xtenex; knots reappear
- Repeat the operation step by step.
- Adjust the tension between the eyelets to the mould of your foot by increasing or decreasing the number of knots shown. Avoid overstretching the lace. The knots need to retain their shape and remain visible.
- The reverse process allows you to unlock Xtenex.
Xtenex was designed not only to benefit top sportsmen but also for adults and children to use in their sports and casual shoes.
Once Xtenex is installed, there is no need to retie or undo the lace again.
Due to its elasticity, it is possible to adjust the tension between the eyelets of your shoe to the exact mould of your foot and therefore avoid any of the pressure points that may occur when using conventional laces. As a result, your shoes will immediately feel more comfortable to wear, and will improve blood circulation, particularly during activities where there is a substantial change in body temperature.