Yaktrax® Walk ice grips are the most popular ice grips from Yaktrax®. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Easy to put on and take off when entering buildings or vehicles, Yaktax® Walk are ideal for commuters, shoppers and other pedestrians who have no choice other than to walk on icy pavements.
Yaktrax® ice grips are the ideal way to reduce the risk of slips and falls on packed snow and ice in the urban environment.
- Yaktrax® Walk ice grips are made out of an injection moulded thermal plastic elastomer designed for easy on and off.
- Extremely light weight, between 45gm and 95gm depending on size.
- The 1.2mm steel coils are protected against rusting and hand-wound to give you 360 degrees of traction on ice and snow.
- The steel coils include 70% recycled material, making them eco-friendly.
- When you walk in the Yaktrax® Walk, every step you take places hundreds of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet to help prevent slips and falls on icey surfaces.
- Yaktrax® Walk ice grips can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees farenheit.
- The patented design of the Walk makes it a unique solution to walking on packed snow and ice.
- The outer band conforms to the length and width of your boot or shoe.
- The high strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability. The vertical coil pattern provide side-to-side stability.